MacBook Pro 13 "deal"

ricardofurriel

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Ok here's the dilemma:

I got the wife a Spectre x360, 16GB ram, i7 7th gen, 512GB SSD, touch screen yada yada. $1200 total.

Obviously she's not happy cause she wants a MacBook Pro. I know all about it (specs suck when compared etc; I build my own computers so I'm aware of all that).

At this point I just want to shut her up and never hear again "I need a laptop"... whatever.

I can't stand Apple. And it hurts my soul spending $$$ on this overpriced stuff.

With that said, and because I'm pretty much stuck... is a $200 discount considered decent? Or it's fairly easy to expect bigger/better discounts in the next month or two?

Thanks a lot.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/472226/MacBook_Pro_with_Touch_Bar_MLVP2LL-A_133_Laptop_Computer_-_Silver

inlawbiker

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
That's likely the best deal you'll see. These are brand new and the prices always stay high. It's a small price to pay for a happy wife.

Only question is, does she really need the pro? My wife had a basic macbook and loved it, she never knew the difference.

Greg.

ricardofurriel

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Thank you for your reply.

The regular MacBook is 12" which is too small. I tried to sell her the Razer Blase (12.5") and it was small...

And as per the Air... I refuse to pay one dollar for that piece of hardware.

Thank you again. Let's see if anyone else chimes in :)