Make files appear in my gallery

Stansha

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
My photos videos music are not showing up In my gallery I can only see them in my file manager

Solution
Well it will depend where you have them saved on your phone (or SD card) and how they were placed there.

If you created them on the phone, then the gallery should view them. You may want to check for updates to the phone and to the gallery app to see if that is what is going on.

Now if you placed them on the phone (or SD card) from somewhere else, not made on that phone, then you would need to set up your Gallery to view them from whatever location they are in. You would need to check the apps settings.
Well it will depend where you have them saved on your phone (or SD card) and how they were placed there.

If you created them on the phone, then the gallery should view them. You may want to check for updates to the phone and to the gallery app to see if that is what is going on.

Now if you placed them on the phone (or SD card) from somewhere else, not made on that phone, then you would need to set up your Gallery to view them from whatever location they are in. You would need to check the apps settings.

Solution