Make Your Own Transparent Tablet PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Google Translate isn't exactly the best at what it does

It allows you to be lazy and not ask someone who knows Chinese, and does it all automatically on a computer for free. Okay, now that we've got those parameters defined as "What it does"... If there's something BETTER why not use it? Anyway, besides annoyance at that...

It is a bit bulky, but at the same time, pretty cool. If you're not looking totally for power, you could probably do something like that with an Ion based netbook and make it thinner.

G

一个脑残游戏引起的血案__diy了一个平板电脑(umpc? 山寨ipad?)更新
should mean: an idiotic game causing a bloody murder -- diy tablet pc (umpc? or pirate/fake ipad?) update

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
Flame me all u want.. but I'd still rather get an iPad instead of this.... as much i'd hate to say, but even the iPad at it's shitty price is better than this.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
"Make Your Own Transparent Tablet PC"...

ugh..... I was hopping to see some transparent tablets like the one in the Avator movie.....

not this....>_<

This is just a huge tablet w/ a "transparent" case....

crinky

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
[citation][nom]christopherknapp[/nom]The "Smilies" on that website are the most fucked-up things I have ever seen![/citation]
I think there mushrooms, yea there pretty cool :)

jdragyn

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
[citation][nom]cj_online[/nom]Flame me all u want.. but I'd still rather get an iPad instead of this.... as much i'd hate to say, but even the iPad at it's shitty price is better than this.[/citation]
Not a flame, just pointing out that this isn't for you then. Nor for anyone else who just wants to USE a device without worrying so much about it was assembled.

This does however give inspiration to lots of other people who might decide to try and do this, "but better!" That's how we got cars, computers, telephones, television, etc. "Radio is nice, but what if we could have pictures, too?" So in some ways, this is better than any iPad as it could inspire the person who will make the next big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.