Man Admits Trying to Hire Hitman via Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

alhanelem

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
wait... isnt it a good thing this fuckwit was so retarded? i mean he raped a woman and got HIMSELF caught by asking for a hitman on facebook....

alhanelem

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010
wait... isnt it a good thing this fuckwit was so retarded? i mean he raped a woman and got HIMSELF caught by asking for a hitman on facebook....

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
Sexually violent? The guy uses a knife to cut her pants off, rapes her (presumably in the car) and then tries to hire someone to kill her when she confronts him about raping her?

Being raped by a man who cuts off your clothing with a knife sounds violent to me. The fact that he even had a desire for her to die is kind of violent too, don't ya think?

Not sure what needs to be considered here.

nullifi

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2010
[citation][nom]retrig[/nom]Death treat. Mmmmm... tasty.[/citation]
A perfect gift for your loved one this valentines.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]I think a few good swings to the face with a baseball bat should suffice. What an idiot though.And seriously, $500? You think someone would actually risk life in prison on murder charges, for ONLY $500? He's a broke ass and a dumb ass.[/citation]

500 is not that far off. From what I've read, a hit by the Camorra (Italian mafia) can cost as little as 2000Euro, maybe less. (Don't quote me on that. Been a few years since I've read that book about the Camorra.)

We are not talking about hitting a highly protected VIP here. All it takes is an untraceable weapon and some criminal energy.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]I think a few good swings to the face with a baseball bat should suffice. What an idiot though.And seriously, $500? You think someone would actually risk life in prison on murder charges, for ONLY $500? He's a broke ass and a dumb ass.[/citation]
Then you've never met a junkie.

I hope they lock up this man and throw away the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.