Man Disguises Oven Door as HDTV; Tries to Sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burodsx

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
It's clever, but who would buy a TV from the back of someones car? I could see someone falling for it though.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
Funny...
Yesterday @ lunch i went to McD's drive through, while i was waiting a Van pulls up and the guy trys to sell me a "$3000 home stereo" haha hes like, "it was a shipping error".

At first I was tempted to look it over... ultimatly i didnt go for it. Got a big mac meal instead.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
if that "TV" was sold for $9.99, i would have bought it just to appreciate his effort...

p.s. yes i was making fun of earlier Bestbuy TV sale....

deforrest

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2006
Nice. I have a TV just like that on my oven but it is only standard def and the only channel it gets is the food network. Maby I need an upgrade.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I would be PIIIIIIIISSED. I seriously would smash that fuckers car in with it. C'mon, if it looked legit, and you were eager, how would you know? I'm not saying that POS in the picture up top but what if it were a closed box? Looked brand new? Maybe you thought it was hot (No pun intended) and you took a chance? Shiit dawg, death be to the driver.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]I would be PIIIIIIIISSED. [/citation]

Agree..

That is why we buy our TV and computer/parts from a store or well known online retailer, not from an old Oldsmobile in a Wal-Mart parking lot...lol

I have to admit that that guy is very creative. by the way... what happen to his doorless oven at home? became to an indoor griller?...;)

lol

G

"by the way... what happen to his doorless oven at home? became to an indoor griller?."

Who ever said it was his over door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS