Man Forgets About 2-Year-Old While Buying 51-Inch TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
There's no mention of the type of TV involved, except for size. Was it a nice Samsung 3D LED TV? If so, what's a child and car measured against that?

If it's some cheapo $599 job, he should be arrested and harshly beaten. It's inexcusable. Not only has the child been abandoned, for the foreseeable future he'll be viewing an inferior TV. For these newer generations, this can be very traumatic and damaging.

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
Zak is leaving a key piece of info out from the source.

"The child's mother was working at the time, and her boyfriend was supposed to be babysitting."

Kinda big if you ask me as Zak makes it seem like the guy didn't even have to take the kid with him.

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
Also, I would like to add that this really isn't the best time to buy a TV given that 4K is just starting to come out. When 4K starts to ramp up the current TVs prices will drop to make room for the 4K models.

Hello dirty cheap TVs in a few years. ^_^

fightingslu

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
[citation][nom]danwat1234[/nom]Why do people buy huge TVs? Just buy a good set of HD goggles and true surround sound headphones and you're set![/citation]

Not everone likes to sit around and watch TV alone all of the time

amigafan

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
So excited, in fact, that his girlfriend's 2-year-old was left in the car
Yet another American guy dating single mother, and yet another single mother leaving child to random boyfriend.

devBunny

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
Another tale of Black Friday woe involves a man pulling a gun on a consumer who cut the line at a Sears in San Antonio, Texas.

Not quite. You make it sound like the gun owner's over-reaction to someone merely cutting in but he pulled the gun when the cutting-in guy punched him amidst a general affray caused by the barging in.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
[citation][nom]ta152h[/nom]There's no mention of the type of TV involved, except for size. Was it a nice Samsung 3D LED TV? If so, what's a child and car measured against that? If it's some cheapo $599 job, he should be arrested and harshly beaten. It's inexcusable. Not only has the child been abandoned, for the foreseeable future he'll be viewing an inferior TV. For these newer generations, this can be very traumatic and damaging.[/citation]

i will sell my future wife and kids to obtain a 8K display.

mrmaia

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Dude, it was a freakin 51 INCH TV! WITH DISCOUNTS! Of course it was worth it! :)

But how is this tech news, especially by Zak? Maybe Apple took a break at leading markets and doing all the marvelous stuff analysts love to point out.

contentsmayvary

Honorable
May 28, 2012
[citation][nom]amigafan[/nom]Yet another American guy dating single mother, and yet another single mother leaving child to random boyfriend.[/citation]

How can you be single if you have a boyfriend? Or am I misunderstanding the term "single"?

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]contentsmayvary[/nom]How can you be single if you have a boyfriend? Or am I misunderstanding the term "single"?[/citation]
The fact that she have a boyfriend stated that she was single, and the fact that they mention the girlfriend child's not his also help this conclusion.

contentsmayvary

Honorable
May 28, 2012
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]The fact that she have a boyfriend stated that she was single, and the fact that they mention the girlfriend child's not his also help this conclusion.[/citation]

I see. I have been living with my partner for 20 years, we have a 13 year old child, but we are unmarried.
So, am I single?

G

At least a TV doesn't scream and keep you awake all night, embarrass you in public, fill diapers for of disgusting stuff, throw up on the carpet, tear up everything in the house, etc... I'll take the TV any day. Why anyone wants a child is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.