Man Live-Tweeted Attack on Osama Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]Explain to me why I still don't think this guy is actually dead, and why him being alive does not worry me at all or scare me in any way.[/citation]
Let me guess, you're waiting for the long form death certificate?

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]Let me guess, you're waiting for the long form death certificate?[/citation]
Unfortunately, the U.S. will only be able to produce a "Certificate of End of Life". Deather's will cry foul! "On the movies, it always says 'Death Certificate' clear as day along the top, we ain't never heard of no 'Certificate of End of Life'. Must be a fake!!!" Sadly the debate will never end for some nuts.

I watched the statement live. I thought Obama said no Americans were harmed, but a dead helicopter pilot seems like harm to me.

sephirothmk

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
Osama doesn't exist. He is a fictive enemy created by the USA to explain their self-bombing of 9/11 so they can justify the invasion of the middle east and stealing all the oil.

And now that their little "war" campaign is over, it's very easy to say that they killed Osama and that America is safe once again.....

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
obama bin laden...pun itended...is not dead...he is very much alive, i saw him drinking a beer at the local pub :)...kidding...this is just propaganda to get the current president re-elected

pirateboy

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
they gave him a sea man's grave....now they don't have his body...that's mighty convenient

anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the next "inside job" will involve nukes...remember those 2 japanese cities you levelled in '45 america?....karma is a bitch...it will happen to you now that you have stirred up a hornets nest of insane muslims willing to die with a suitcase nuke for a bunch of virgin booty...goodluck with that LOL

G

Why hasn't a picture of the dead body been released? IF YOU BELIEVE THIS LIE YOU ARE RETARDED!

Netherscourge

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
wow - lots of crazies posting comments today.

They always come out of the woodwork when a big world event occurs.

Remember, 2012 is only a few months away!

/tinfoil hat

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]obama bin laden...pun itended...is not dead...he is very much alive, i saw him drinking a beer at the local pub ...kidding...this is just propaganda to get the current president re-elected[/citation]

ugh... have you noticed that you called him "obama" bin laden instead of "osama" bin laden?... lol

Don't worry, you are not the first one. There are few "news" network (including a local FOX network) made the same mistake too. (http://gizmodo.com/#!5797610/obama-killed-before-osama-thanks-to-media-typos)

datawrecker

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]pirateboy[/nom]they gave him a sea man's grave....now they don't have his body...that's mighty convenientanyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the next "inside job" will involve nukes...remember those 2 japanese cities you levelled in '45 america?....karma is a bitch...it will happen to you now that you have stirred up a hornets nest of insane muslims willing to die with a suitcase nuke for a bunch of virgin booty...goodluck with that LOL[/citation]

You mean the two Japanese cities we nuked in retaliation to them killing 2300+ Americans?
Maybe you are right, karma is a bitch. If that is the case all we need to do is drop a few nukes in the middle east for killing 3000+ Americans and call it even. What do you think about that?

jasonh8806

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
[citation][nom]SephirothMK[/nom]Osama doesn't exist. He is a fictive enemy created by the USA to explain their self-bombing of 9/11 so they can justify the invasion of the middle east and stealing all the oil.And now that their little "war" campaign is over, it's very easy to say that they killed Osama and that America is safe once again.....[/citation]
Dude, go be a conspiracy theorist somewhere else. This is the biggest load of crap ever. We didn't bomb ourselves on 9/11 and that is just disrespectful to those who lost their lives on that day to say so. so stfu

DoDidDont

Distinguished
May 27, 2009
I have to admit, this whole thing stinks! September this year will be ten years since 9/11 and although the day will be a day of sadness for many people, it also would have been a day full of anger and blame directed at the US government for not capturing Osama bin laden, and bringing him to justice after 10 long years of searching. What a coincidence that this is the year they locate and kill him! It would have been so embarrassing to the government, not to mention damaging to their office for future campaigns.. Of course coincidences do happen, but come on! The body being buried at sea, just a few hours after its recovery before anyone can identify it? And all we hear is that they are carrying out DNA tests to confirm his identity. DNA tests referenced from what? Blood from the last time Osama donated blood at the local red cross? Hair from a beard comb snatched from the back stage dressing room of “tonight, live with Osama” on the Taliban evening entertainment channel 5? Stomach lining from the kebab he barfed up on last Friday nights pub crawl? But with a bit of CGI and Photoshop from previous images and footage of Osama, im sure we will get some corps shots from the us government soon. Either that or the US government will use the real live Osama, splash a bit of ketchup on his face for the corps photo shoot, pay him millions of dollars to have a shave, keep quiet and live out the rest of his life, sunning it in the Caribbean! Ok Ok I’m having a bit of fun, but you have to admit, there is enough holes in this to keep the conspiracy theorists entertained for years!

datawrecker

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]jasonh8806[/nom]Dude, go be a conspiracy theorist somewhere else. This is the biggest load of crap ever. We didn't bomb ourselves on 9/11 and that is just disrespectful to those who lost their lives on that day to say so. so stfu[/citation]

Last time anyone checked the USA did not steal oil from anyone even though I think we were entitled to some spoils of war.

After all, what would you rather lose after losing a war, your home...or a little oil.

flightmare

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2009
[citation][nom]au_equus[/nom]fyi,34.169322 N73.242550 EJust for kicks, someone put Osama bin Laden's hideout. Not anymore, rotflmao.[/citation]
Aww, no street view available :(

Status
Not open for further replies.