Man Uses Craigslist to Buy Rape for His Wife

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrF430

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
[citation][nom]bin1127[/nom]this is sick news and people should be aware of such crimes ... but how does this relate to computer news? did the husband buy a tricked out system to play GTA afterwards or what?[/citation]

HAHAHAH thats horrible but funny!!!! Plus we all know he did it so he could afford to upgrade to QUAD X FIRE 4790's for Crysis!!! ;)

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Whats crazy about this is the rapist could have easily been innocent as well. (although that doesn't seem to be the case) The husband could have easily tricked someone into thinking this was a planned event by both the husband and wife exploring a fetish. When the wife resists and begs for it to stop the tricked man could easily take that as part of the act.

You know someone out there would fall for it.

lejay

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
[citation][nom]cruiseoveride[/nom]americans are sick[/citation]
Yeah, unlike the normal Germans who help cook their own penis. Or this Josef Fritzl guy from Austria... Get civilized, America.

baddad

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
"and apparently the Secret Service was involved as well." How does the Secret Service get involved? Did the President stay in a trailer park next to them? I think the reporter better get his facts straight.

Platypus

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
I wonder if they had a prenup...

You really gotta feel for this woman, though. Rape is something any person would have a hard time overcoming (getting through the rest of your life, I mean), and for it to be set up by the person you trusted the most... unthinkable.

cimtaurus

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]BadDad[/nom]"and apparently the Secret Service was involved as well." How does the Secret Service get involved? Did the President stay in a trailer park next to them? I think the reporter better get his facts straight.[/citation]
ROFLMAO
That is sooo politically incorrect that i almost peed myself
+1

drunknmunkys

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]Well it is certainly Craiglist's fault. How else could something like this happen?[/citation]

Maybe they should take down the "Men seeking other men for sexual assault" section. Nothing good will come of it.

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
This guy copied an eposide of "law and order - SVU". exactly!. While there are women who have these fantasys -- they should be kept that way... just fantasy..

DO the crime, Do the time... BYO ass pounding should be reserved for sex crimes (i.e. pedophiles, and non-consent sex under 18. (Gay male sex (ha, ha, ha just kidding, really)....

eqdarkleaf

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2009
I heard about this 2 or 3 weeks ago since I am in NC. Know whats crazy though? I saw this about a month ago on an episode of Law and Order:SVU, where the rapist really did think it was part of a fetish, although it was all planned out by the crazy ex. Can't help but wonder if the media had something to due with this crime.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
FYI for the editor (and I know that it's a nit pick compared to the rest of the discussion here,) the plural for "Attorney General" is "Attorneys General", not "Attorney Generals". "Attorney General's" is acceptable as a possessive form only.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]BadDad[/nom]"and apparently the Secret Service was involved as well." How does the Secret Service get involved? Did the President stay in a trailer park next to them? I think the reporter better get his facts straight.[/citation]

The Secret Service is an investigative and protective agency that happens to be tasked with a LOT more than safeguarding the President and his staff. While I cannot assert their involvement in this particular case, it would not surprise me. You should probably do some fact checking of your own, kind sir.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Police reports say that the husband did nothing to stop the assault, and merely watched. Afterwards, he told her not to call the police, and to take a shower.
Wow, that's exactly what you are NOT supposed to do. Guilty.

glorfendel

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009

The secret service is part of the us treasury and is there to protect are currency the president is just something else they do. The states, FBI, ATF, etc get a good bit of there money movement info from them. There involvement was something along the lines of.

"hello US treasury Secret Service office"
"hi my name is --------- from the fbi I need a list of all large money transactions done by --------- for the last x months."
"ok sure faxing over now have a nice day"

p05esto

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
I bet the couple fantasized about it during sex and "they" wanted it to happen in the heat of the moment.... then the guy later brillintly thought to make it happen for real. Girls however change their minds and see fantasy/real life a little different. If they were going to do this for the fun of doing it there should have been a little more acknowledgement between them and maybe in writing even. They still could have acted out the fantasy if that's what she wanted. This guy just took it too far I bet. oops, next time make sure wifey really wants it even when NOT in the middle of sex. lol

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
If it wouldn't have been Craigslist it would've been something else on the internet. Where else do you think you kid gets their drugs from?

Status
Not open for further replies.