Mark Zuckerberg is Worth More Than Steve Jobs

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]toastninja17[/nom]Yeah, probably to educate the cast of Jersey Shore lololololol[/citation]

No amount of money can help them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how many different users there are on Facebook. I hear stories of people with multiple accounts just so they can gift themselves on games. Also accounts which people rarely use aren't economically viable for the company.

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]r0x0r[/nom]No amount of money can help them.--------------------------------------------------------------------I wonder how many different users there are on Facebook. I hear stories of people with multiple accounts just so they can gift themselves on games. Also accounts which people rarely use aren't economically viable for the company.[/citation]

Even with people using multiple accounts, I bet it's at least 475 million, probably over 500 million still.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
I say hats off to him. I know there are a lot of people that hating on the guy for making a ton of money at such a young such a young age, but those are the ones that are just pissed off at the fact that they didn't think of it first.

G

Yes it is smart business yes it is charity. She was mentioned earlier but no one complained that Opera is a billionair. Who has made all her money through being charitable. So why complain about billionaires who have made there money through other means. Benifitting from being charitable.

G

Steve Job is worth Ten times as Mark Zuckerberg. You cannot compare them with
the money they have. Job can invent another gadget or device and the public will
love it. He demostrated it many times with the products Apple is selling now.
Can Mark Zukerberg , do something else after his Facebook socila networking
site. Probably add another company like Groupon, that he didn't create.

Status
Not open for further replies.