Marvel Wants the iPad to Be Your Comic Book

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am pretty sure most people here don't even own an ipad of even tried using one. Very easy to be closed minded. U think u are being cool just because ur different.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]notcool1[/nom]U think u are being cool just because ur different.[/citation]

omfg, was that suppose to be ironic? LMFAO. If not then the irony just went by you on a rocket bigger then the Saturn V.

I don't have to use something to know it sucks. I know getting shot in the foot sucks. Go need to go get a gun to test that out.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
Apple sold 750,000 Ipads in the US alone already, I think they have more than Comic Books in Mind. But with that said, I downloaded a free sample and it looks sweet. Go Ipad..........

mikeadelic

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]People are allowed to make their own personal decisions. You make it sound like you have uncovered their secret plan to take over the world. Your jealous. Apple is successful and your pissed. Get over it. Why don't you develop something that you truly want and get back to us. That's right... you cant. If you could, you wouldn't be here complaining about iDrones with iGadgets. Rock on Apple.[/citation]
No, smartass. I simply don't like Apple presenting itself as the Messiah of all things tech. Apple is doing with computers what essentially can be considered as wrapping up horseshit in pretty gift wrap. And FYL for falling for that.

G

hey guys. sony fanboy here. PSPComics is pretty sweet not gunna lie. They have a few IDW and Image books that are .99cents but for the most part marvel charges 1.99. Personally, 1.99 is a bit tough for me to justify but .99cents is an easy buy.

guitarpeggio

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]xsamitt[/nom]While I agre with you a 100% my concern,and it isn't just for comic books,but if there is a way to reduce the amout of paper being used then I welcome it.On the upside a lot of kids just can't get the comic books at the prices in the stores,with a lot of them at 5 to 8 dollars.So it does makes it easier for some kids to at least get into comic books.[/citation]

Kids can't afford a $5 to $8 dollar comic, but they have a $500 iPad? ...interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.