Master Yoda Will Guide You Where to Go With GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

C00lIT

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
I have had that with my tomtom for a long long time, with bush, homer, Dr.Evil, Austin Powers, James Bond...

It isn't new but it's a fun thing to play around with for about 1 trip... In all honesty, the default voices are far better as custom voices get real annoying real fast.

The best voice in a GPS is MUTE.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
I usually have my Zune HD hooked up so I don't even notice the GPS voice anymore...

and I imagine most people listen to their radio/music player while driving rather than their GPS....

these custom GPS voices are bsolutely a waste of money IMO....

mikeadelic

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2010
[citation][nom]insider3[/nom]Be sure to switch back to the default voice when a chick gets in your car.[/citation]
Why? If a chick can't laugh at my dorky humor, then she's gonna get booted out of my car, GTA IV style.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
I don't know about having my GPS use those voices but the ads where epic!!! lol I almost didn't watch them... I am glad I did LOL made my morning.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]jerreece[/nom]Those videos were freaking awesome. LOLI don't have a Tom Tom, let alone a GPS. But the videos themselves were worth it all.[/citation]Yea! I enjoyed them too! Darth Vadar had me rollin

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
The last road trip I was on, I switched the voice to German female and cranked the volume way up. There's just something awesome about getting yelled at by a German woman (and it freaks the hell out of you at 3am).

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
If I get a GPS, it'll be a TomTom just because of the voices they have. Even if I don't use them, for the little money it costs, the novelty of it is worth the few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.