Maverick Audio Tubemagic D1 Plus sources

Spbach

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
So, I've just received the product mentioned above, and the Coaxial/USB Inputs are not working? In order for it to produce anything, I have to use the Line-in on the front.

Solution
Try poking around in the setting of the audio mixer by clicking the speaker icon in your task bar tray.

If the computer does not recognize that the interface has been connected via USB, they will not be able to communicate with each other.

jFiveNYC

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
Is the unit new or used?

Does the computer recognize the the device? According to the Quick Start Guide, no USB drivers are necessary and it should be plug-and-play.

Are both RCA outputs, normal and pre, not working? Are you using only headphones?

Spbach

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013

It's brand new, I just got it today. I haven't tried either RCA, nor will I ever use them. I am only using headphones. I'm more concerned with the fact that Coaxial won't work, as there is not much that can go wrong other than something physical in the unit itself. It's more of a minor inconvenience as using the Line-in input is still outputting the best sound I've ever heard.

Spbach

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013

1. Yes, the Sabertooth Z87 motherboard
2. How?
3. I'm using the Coax cable that came with the unit.
4. No.

jFiveNYC

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
Try poking around in the setting of the audio mixer by clicking the speaker icon in your task bar tray.

If the computer does not recognize that the interface has been connected via USB, they will not be able to communicate with each other.

Solution
It is great that you got it working but since this is a new product under warranty you should contact them and get a replacement. All the inputs should be working. Also optical is usually limited to 24 bit 96khz and the DAC is capable of 24 bit 192khz through the other inputs. You can download free high resolution audio files with links from this site:
http://hifiduino.wordpress.com/free-hi-res-music/