Metro-Board's Electric Skateboard In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishy714

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
After seeing the warning, I was fully expecting someone to either faceplant the floor or fall backwards or some other horrific accident.

I am thoroughly disappointed.

Borisblade7

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]Not much of a controller for the board either and very disappointing. Slow and doesn't seam stable.[/citation]

Helps to read the article before commenting, it goes up to 19mph, it was limited to 5 at the show to prevent crashes. No need to ever go faster than 19mph on a freaking skate board, you are askin for broken bones, skull fractures, and a coma if you do.

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
A true 15 mile range is great however going to their website I see several models and the $545 price tag is for the lesser range SLA battery version.The LiFePO4 battery versions are several hundred dollars higher than that figure.For a inexpensive EV it's fairly lightweight (if you don't mind lugging around 20 to 25 pounds) and it's compact not anywhere as heavy or bulky in size as my electric powered bike.However I feel comfortable already with my electric bike.People whom ride skateboards may like this though especially youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS