Michael Jackson Mobile Phone Has Tons of Bling

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Apparently molesting children is only a problem if you are alive.

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
No respect for him.

Pedophile and left tons of debt to his family. Besides being all around crazy. Yet this guy gets more notice than the soldiers who die everyday protecting us. This I will never understand.

njalterio

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2008
[citation][nom]the_one111[/nom]No respect for him.Pedophile and left tons of debt to his family. Besides being all around crazy. Yet this guy gets more notice than the soldiers who die everyday protecting us. This I will never understand.[/citation]

That's ig'nant!

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
[citation][nom]the_one111[/nom]No respect for him.Pedophile and left tons of debt to his family. Besides being all around crazy. Yet this guy gets more notice than the soldiers who die everyday protecting us. This I will never understand.[/citation]

Nice. I was thinking to myself, "I am keeping my son away from this, too."

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]Stone Cold[/nom]Protecting you from what? Internet viruses, H1N1, Bin laden.... Idiot[/citation]

Protecting us from people like you, with no respect for those who volunteer their lives to make sure you can live your sorry life.

I might not be American but I have huge respect for the soldiers that serve in your armed forces. Maybe you should too.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Just let the man die already!
No movie, no phone, no kids on reality television...
Really, he died, we had a memorial concert, now let it be.

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
OK, enough with the unfounded accusations. The only crime committed where by the parents greed for money. There wasn't a shred of evidence that proved Michael was a pedophile. All charges were settled out of court...hmmm! I wonder for what? MONEY!!!

If the parents motivations were just then they wouldn't have settled. They did not seek real justice, they did not have they childrens best interest at heart.

The very first allegation came from a father that was a dentist, who coincidentally at the time lost $10 million on a failed film venture...hmmm! All others followed suit.

Do you think if they had any proof or if the allegations had any merit whats so ever the prosecution would have allowed the case(s) to be settled monetarily?

So stop with the lemming thinking!

Its like they say, a woman could be on a crowded beach in a bikini and its ok, but put her in the middle of the street or mall, and all of a sudden its not, why?! She is still wearing the same bikini, she is still in front of a crowd, just the context and perception has changed.

And that was the only form accusations aimed at Michael.

deuketc

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
don't beleive everything your TV tells you. "ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY"

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008

Protecting us?

you mean they got orders of invading other countries and now getting ass kicked but oooo people in the house doesnt cared cuz none of them are on the battle field until we leech them dry but before then just stay there and FIGHT FOR FREEDOOOOOOOMMMMMmmmm ... not

Status
Not open for further replies.