Michael Moore Releases Free Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorg

Distinguished
May 31, 2004
That's just what we need, pushing that garbage in the schools. :lol:

I'm sure they will gladly show this crap in the Marxist school system.

G

Have you watched any of his movies to comment on this article? I'm not saying his a genius or perfect balanced on the sides he's displaying in his movies but he is right most of the times. I wish you where in Columbine and survived so that you can see what USA understands from democracy and how this affects people without power of discernment (like young people). Pfff.. what do you know about Karl Marx?

Zorg

Distinguished
May 31, 2004
I have a degree in Economics. I know that doesn't mean a he|| of a lot, but I think I can safely say I know what Marxism is.

Moore is a complete idiot, If you think his "documentaries" are really documentaries and you think they are valuable, then that tells me all I need to know about your position. :lol: Anyone that believes any of Moore's dribble is lacking the power of discernment.

Good day to you.

crockdaddy

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
Democrats make me laugh. The fact that the election is looking to be close despite the huge number of problems which occurred under Bush Jr. should be a wake up call to them that catering to the far left is not what the country wants. BTW, I believe the converse to be true of the far right as well. I personally would have been much happier and had an easy voting decision if Mc Cain had broken ranks one more time and chosen a moderate (Rep or Dem) as his running mate. Looks like yet another right in candidate for me this year.

Personally .... I dislike tree huggers just as much as I find right wing christian nutjobs to be distasteful.

WheelsOfConfusion

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
[citation][nom]VVV850[/nom]Have you watched any of his movies to comment on this article?[/citation]
I've really tried, and I'm a registered Democrat. It's just so awful. He really is like the left-side version of O'Reilly or Limbaugh: fat, annoying, disregarding the facts to go for the low-brow rib-tickler in lieu of a rigorous argument.
"Bowling for Columbine" was simply laughable as a documentary, and
Sicko" was ... well, you're going after the failings of the privatized medicine industry that has to be put on life support itself, it's just -too easy- a target. It's completely true that in the US we pay monstrous amounts for healthcare and are ill-served by it. He could have said "Communism works" and still been right about private healthcare in its current form needing to go.

Currently the only political pundit I can stand for more than five minutes is running for Senator in Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.