Mickey D's Gets Hacked; Customer Info Gets Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexttlyrocks

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
I would say I feel srry for those that got there information stolen, however, at the same time I wonder who in the hell would take time out of their day to sign up for an account to Mickey D's online.

balev

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
Seems to me to be like a ploy by the media (or who/what ever drives the media) to hack against hackers - because of all the worry caused by JA exposing a lot of corruption.

bunnyblaster

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2008
Maybe this is Mcdonalds way of making news for their unknown online website. Seems like the online community is big on hacking and shit.

This is their indirect way of letting people know that online coupons exist by signing up on their website.

G

When is someone going to hack KFC? I want those secret herbs and spices dang it!

adaman2576

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
So they got a bunch of peoples junk mail address and fake dates of birth people used to sign in to get coupons. I don't see the harm.

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
you people do realise that most of the hackers even the suposedly good ones were mostly ilegal hackers at some point

its like i know how to hack things i just dont, i like to see how things work so i do it on my own network (WHERE IT IS LEGAL and it belongs)

most of the people that get caught are just stupied becasue they use other peoples programs that are freely avalible on the internet, ok course if the authorities have accses to the program they will be able to find ways to identify if it is being ussed agasint them

thats why the most serious crimes done by hackers is by them using there own programs they have written themselfs

balev

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
I don't see anything wrong with hackers exposing corruption, especially at a time like this. Some secrets are important to be kept, but corruption is rife and needs to at least be slowed.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]scottsiefker[/nom]When is someone going to hack KFC? I want those secret herbs and spices dang it![/citation]
hahaha..

You know the colonel already had his SSH protocol set up for that recipe back in 1930. No one is gettin that sheeit

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Why don't they just get to the free pizza or free delivery sites?????? I could feed half the world in half a day........free of cost. that would be.......... Nobel......

wmalinowski

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2006
Wow......A hacker got in to Mcd's database and stole email address . Must feel a real man /sarcasm. Some people need to get a life......

Status
Not open for further replies.