Mickey D's Gets Hacked; Customer Info Gets Stolen

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]alexttlyrocks[/nom]however, at the same time I wonder who in the hell would take time out of their day to sign up for an account to Mickey D's online.[/citation]
some bad a-- little kid who really wants all those happy meal toys in california!

[citation][nom]balev[/nom]Seems to me to be like a ploy by the media (or who/what ever drives the media) to hack against hackers - because of all the worry caused by JA exposing a lot of corruption.[/citation]

oh yes it's all because of him, the world revolves around him, the sun explodes because of him. by any chance are you an apple-frui eerrrmm fan-boi? his jobsness will not like you diversion of devotion for him to some other false god!
oh and if JA was meant to mean Jack @-- my apologies.
no need to censor me Toms i did it for you :p

[citation][nom]Darkk[/nom]You want fries with that?[/citation]
Ding! fries are done for your happy meal sir, all 42,000 free coupons worth. would you please wait over at that table while the men with the shiney badges bring them out?
:::justin bieber sighs and walks away from the counter & over to the table:::

pinkfloydminnesota

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]bill gates is your daddy[/nom]Yeah!!! You just hacked McD's and stole 500,000,000 fake email addresses.Congratulations and welcome to the l33t[/citation]

Enjoy your prison time.

monkeysweat

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
i had signed up to their website because of my kids,, they get to put in a promo code for online fun,, now it may be online pain in the arse as they go throught the email verification crap

balev

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]oh yes it's all because of him, the world revolves around him, the sun explodes because of him. by any chance are you an apple-frui eerrrmm fan-boi? his jobsness will not like you diversion of devotion for him to some other false god!
oh and if JA was meant to mean Jack @-- my apologies. [/citation]

Clearly expressing your intelligence... JA is a douche in a lot of ways. He's arrogant and got way too much ego (like you perhaps?). But he's actually doing something good. This doesn't mean the world revolves around him.

I bet you think, deep inside, it revolves around you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.