Microsoft, Bungie Get Sued Over Halo 3, Again

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
dumb ass wprobablya dh teh game runnign from his hard drive, many games (not just halo 3) crash when installed to yoru 360 hard drive, why? no one seems to know yet but teh problem is well known but it's a simple matter of not installign it to the drive and jsut deal with the extra load times not liek a 2 second difernce is gonna murder you. i have agree the general opinion this dude is jsut some punk out trolling for cash.

shqtth

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2008
Some people are just gay and like to sue. Its not microsofts fault he is unlucky... he probably had defective media. or his xbox was not in a cool place.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]njkid3[/nom]well at least there is not a 54% fail rate in the console. not like a working console is important.[/citation]

will you idiots stop quoting that fail rate as a "offical" finding , it was doen by ONE internet web sit , and it only accounted for THEIR readers , you knwo hwo many firends i got that play 360 adn dont eve surf tech sites hell most of them dont even do more than try to talk to pretty girls on myspace,

I cal poll my freinds and imediately family and get that 74% of people hate country music , doesnt, mean that figure will hold water when tested with ALL of texas (the state i live in). so please stop quoting this nubmer like it is god's word.

C 64

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]eatmeimadanish[/nom]my yugo broke when I put my Halo 3 game in it... they owe me for that too.[/citation]
And my Yugo broke when I filled it up with gas... must be a pattern here (or maybe Yugo's use some embedded MS software)

backbydemand

Distinguished
May 26, 2008
If the wording of his complaint is accurate, this case will always be thrown out as timiewasting.

However, Halo 3 does not function with the Xbox 360

That implies that Halo 3 doesn't function on ANY Xbox 360, if he was to have said "My Xbox 360" that would be differant. Imagine a test setup in court and the judge has a controller, an Xbox on a projector and a fresh copy of Halo 3 is taken out of its cellophane wrap and loaded up. The second Master Chief shows his face the judge will wallop his gavel, charge this idiot with timewasting and spend the rest of the day playing the game himself.

eccentric909

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]dumb ass wprobablya dh teh game runnign from his hard drive, many games (not just halo 3) crash when installed to yoru 360 hard drive, why? no one seems to know yet but teh problem is well known but it's a simple matter of not installign it to the drive and jsut deal with the extra load times not liek a 2 second difernce is gonna murder you. i have agree the general opinion this dude is jsut some punk out trolling for cash.[/citation]

Hmm, how come then all the games I've installed to my hard drive seem to run better and faster? Plus you get the bonus of the XBox being quiet, instead of listening to the DVD-drive spin up and down. Not had a single game lock up on me when I've installed it, nor on my son's 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.