Microsoft Confirms All Those Zune HD Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicklasd87

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
The only thing I want to know is if it will work with any media player...and I doubt it will due to "Zune Marketplace". If Microsoft makes the Zune usable on any media player, life wil be good...

kewl munky

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Damn I saw upwards of $500 for the 32GB model on another site. Surely they will have to do some price drops on the other ones.

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
i want a zune hd but i hate the zune software. Downloaded it yesterday. but i did like that music on there is cheaper than itunes. anyone know if the zune hd will work with that media monkey software?

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I see no real reason to pre-order stuff unless you're getting a really good deal or it comes with something that won't otherwise be available to retail buyers. Typically, the price is a bit lower at Walmart, if only by a couple of dollars, than at other retailers. So why not just keep your money in your wallet (or purse, as the case may be) and keep your options open on release day.

matchboxmatt

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
32GB for $10 less than 16 on the iPod touch?

I think I'm willing to trade iTunes' app store for that. Not that there would be any apps to use anyway since they're all being kicked out by their insane approval process.

I'm really excited to see what they can do with the Tegra platform too.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]ljport78[/nom]But what we really want to know is "Will it run Crysis?"[/citation]

U can assume it has somewere along the lines of 100MHz SPU and maybe 64MB of RAM... so no.
But that would be awesome. =D

My entire music collection is about 70 gigs... bigger sizes please.

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]jellico[/nom]I see no real reason to pre-order stuff unless you're getting a really good deal or it comes with something that won't otherwise be available to retail buyers. Typically, the price is a bit lower at Walmart, if only by a couple of dollars, than at other retailers. So why not just keep your money in your wallet (or purse, as the case may be) and keep your options open on release day.[/citation]Don't forget, Best Buy will match Wal-Marts and others online price in store so shop around before you go. I'm probably going to wait a bit for possible bug to be reported and then see if its worth it.

G

I agree, I need more room, 32gb is not enough for HD video and music. Not to mention games if they ever release anything worth having. My 80gb Zune is fine until they can fix the sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.