Microsoft Excel help needed, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowstandards

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2004
Good morning. I have a report due for my boss today and thought I would spiff this report up a bit.

I have seen it before but don't know how: How do you make the left-most column (with the category names in it) scroll to the right so that when the user scrolls, this colums follows the screen?

Know what I mean?

Thanks in advance.

Auburn9698

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2003
As in, selecting the adjacent column, then using Window--Freeze Panes?

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Marquis Weeks, TB, U. of Virginia

mrface

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2002
btw thats the first time he has ever helped anyone in these forums...

<font color=blue>I'm a DICK! So take it pussy!</font color=blue>
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A>

Auburn9698

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2003
Haha, very funny, very funny. *golf clap* Ass nugget.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Marquis Weeks, TB, U. of Virginia

mrface

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2002
u must be really bored coming out of the dungeon

<font color=blue>I'm a DICK! So take it pussy!</font color=blue>
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Psychotic Sociopath.}=-</A>

Auburn9698

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2003
Good guess. Bored to tears. Been on a conference call for over 2 hours and they haven't gotten to my part yet. :frown:

But....signing day is tomorrow! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.