Microsoft Officially Unveils the Arc Touch Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
As I've said with all other $80 mice... I think I'll stick to my favorite little Razer DeathAdder 3500. It gets the job done.

I can still see the uses for this - pack it up and put it in your laptop case, etc. I'm just not a big fan of this one...

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Very stylish design, Im sure alot of laptop wielding suits will love this. But...

I think the touch scroll is the coolest feature to this mouse. I cannot belive that has not been done before now that I have read about it. Id sure like to try that out.

crossbow82

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
Lordy McGordy! I'll stick with a cheaper $30 Logitech M310. I do like the ability to flatten it, but that feature doesn't cost another $40 imo.

volt-aire

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
I still have a logitech m-bb48. It has a ball. It has two buttons, and it has a scroll wheel you can feel scrolling. It cost $20 in the 90s. I'm not competitive in MLG or anything so I really just don't see any difference at all.

There are things I can justify spending money on for my computer, and there are things where there is simply no reason to spend it. Microsoft's new, expensive, gimmicky mouse can be thrown on the heap of other expensive, gimmicky mice that only the most foolish of "enthusiasts" will throw their dollars at to find that the gimmick isn't that great and the expense was too great.

pangedit

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
Thats their sales pitch? portability? LOL what the heck? They gotta do better than that. My laptop mouse is already portable as it is, what will make me buy this thing? Right now I dont have a reason to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.