Microsoft Packing Natal With New Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinu

Distinguished
May 30, 2008
How about they pack a wireless adapter and blue ray drive??? Sell the netal as an extra. I am sure people would be happy to pay 50 extra bucks for the drive and wifi.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
[citation][nom]smokinu[/nom]How about they pack a wireless adapter and blue ray drive??? Sell the netal as an extra. I am sure people would be happy to pay 50 extra bucks for the drive and wifi.[/citation]

No I wouldnt be willing to pay an extra 50 since i am living without them perfectly fine.

And i really am too sure that MS will force anyone to buy Natal included 360s cause they will have to higher the price automatically even for those not interested nd they wouldnt make such stupid move. I know ill be getting Natal but that doesnt mean its for everyone.

I cant wait for Natal in action though and see some great inovating explusives made for Natal and only that will take fully advantage of the hardware. That will be rather interesting :)

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
wow, is this 100% confirmed? Why don't PC's adopt to motion sensor tech or 'eye toy' tech. Thay can easily handles these type of games especially with superior computing power, CPUs, GPU's and memory....

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
First off how would it support old games? You'd have to somehow add that code in via a DLC and it would take a good deal to pull that off.

Second that should read that it will "... be compatible with every xbox sold yesterday, today and tomorrow"

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]denroy33[/nom]Price is all that matters. The game machine doesn't need Blu-Ray.[/citation]

Well, it seem that it does need because they are starting to ship games on 3 DVDs already! Do you really want to swap DVDs?

slingshotz06

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
If I remember correctly Microsoft said that Natal will be treated like a new console release, and with every new console release a company is bound to lose money on the hardware, excluding the Wii. Microsoft bundling Natal with every console makese sense to me, even at a loss, because they will make the money back selling the games it supports. I will gladly pay $50-$100 for a natal add-on as long as the games are actually FUN.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
[citation][nom]zingam[/nom]Well, it seem that it does need because they are starting to ship games on 3 DVDs already! Do you really want to swap DVDs?[/citation]

How many games have you seen that need DVD swapping on the 360? Forza 3 is 2 DL DVDs and yet it only needs a 2,7 or somethign GB instalation. PS3 has BR AND HD with all it's consoles and yet it requires installation from most of its games, So enlighten me where along the lines Sony was correct about the neccesity of BR in GAMING thathasnt ben able to evolve normally? ( No movie related cause we are talking about gaming ) . So all I know is a few guys around that believed Sony and waiting for the PS3, paid too much to have a motorstorm for more than a year as a playable exclusive and after 23 years they finally got Uncharted thats the only exclusive that Id like to play ONLY the campain from it due to the fact I have way better needs about my online time. So fo all I care BR not only is no needed but also a bunch of ppl that got screwed. tyvm but I believe we will survive without BR for te time being in the console. It's not just me talking. Its facts.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]liquidsnake718[/nom]wow, is this 100% confirmed? Why don't PC's adopt to motion sensor tech or 'eye toy' tech. Thay can easily handles these type of games especially with superior computing power, CPUs, GPU's and memory....[/citation]

actrually for teh samereason that , i think this thing for 360 is a bad idea, US pc gamers don';t care for "new" stupid gimicky ( not to forget trendy) ways to control our games , MOst pC gamers and indeed part of teh hard core crowd adn we prefer our classic controls ,( ie: mouse and key board). every pc gamer like me that own a xbox will probably doge this jun k ( which i fully intend to) Sure the idea sounds cool but at teh end of teh day us hard core gamers just want to sit back relax and play our games the old tried and true ways we don't need new control toys, jsut new and good games.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]zingam[/nom]Well, it seem that it does need because they are starting to ship games on 3 DVDs already! Do you really want to swap DVDs?[/citation]

dunny i dont recall any game being on three dvds what game takes three dvds ???? sderiously anme teh tittle , , i know collector's ed of RE 5 had a bonus disk but this was all extras the whole game only filled 2/3 rds of one dvd

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
oh for f---s sake , tom's , when you gonna add a edit button , geezus it's 2009 already give us a spell check or an edit button PLEASE !!!!!

sorry for teh typo mess up above guys my brain is gone right now been workign in 3ds max all day and i'm tired

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Too little too late. But if they like losing money adding unnecessary peripherals, then so be it. Makes me wonder how much it would cost separate and how cheap it really is if Microsoft has that little confidence in the product that they don't think people would buy it separate. How about lowering the price of the system instead, or better yet, including something useful like Wifi or free online? I bet it will include some mini-game disc too. I think Natal is going to be a joke, and at best a humorous distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.