Microsoft Reveals New Interactive TV Series for Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

yobobjm

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
There are way too many interactive things these days, sometimes I just want to sit down and relax.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
so the xbox one seems to be 90% interactive multimedia and 10% gaming. Honestly I wasn't impressed with the graphics of the games they were showing it wasn't all that better then the xbox 360

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
so the xbox one seems to be 90% interactive multimedia and 10% gaming. Honestly I wasn't impressed with the graphics of the games they were showing it wasn't all that better then the xbox 360

sporkimus

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
Microsoft finally had their opportunity to unveil something great... and they completely dropped the ball. People don't want an "interactive all-in-one multimedia console". We want a gaming console, plain and simple. Why can't MS comprehend this?
Quit over-complicating an easy solution.

sporkimus

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
Microsoft finally had their opportunity to unveil something great... and they completely dropped the ball. People don't want an "interactive all-in-one multimedia console". We want a gaming console, plain and simple. Why can't MS comprehend this?
Quit over-complicating an easy solution.

peterson99

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
I don't understand why people think a multimedia console will somehow detract from the gaming aspect. What's wrong with doing both?
IMO I like the direction they are taking with the console, and am crossing my fingers to, maybe, have a cable killer sometime soon in the future!

vertigo_2000

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
Watching TV is a passive form of entertainment. I can't be bothered to decide what Laura will do next given a list of 3 options. I simply don't care that much about Laura. Is there no creativity left that the viewer must now decide what happens? I don't need or want to digitally interact with the people I watch on TV. I see no purpose for this. Maybe I'm not visionary enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.