Microsoft Warns of Xbox Live Phishing Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]an0[/nom]what the fuck is modern combat 2?[/citation]
No joke. I thought maybe it was a euphemism for Modern Warfare, but who plays that now that another CoD has been released?

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]No joke. I thought maybe it was a euphemism for Modern Warfare, but who plays that now that another CoD has been released?[/citation]

Hundreds of thousands of people still play Modern Warfare 2, just saying...

G

[citation][nom]an0[/nom]what the fuck is modern combat 2?[/citation]

He meant to say Modern Warfare 2. Although, how he got "Combat" from "Warfare" I'll never know.

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]No joke. I thought maybe it was a euphemism for Modern Warfare, but who plays that now that another CoD has been released?[/citation]

MW:2>>>>black ops, simply because treyarch's engine's are terrible. thanks to I.D. the engine in MW:1&2 feels amazing.

G

Another great way of avoiding being scammed online is to always check the URL of the site you are entering information. Always make sure your at the right site. For example:

Correct:
www.Google.com
Google.com
www.google.com
google.com
apps.google.com
www.apps.google.com

Wrong:
google.safesite.com
google.xxxxxx.com

http://surreystore.com/cms/

UmeNNis

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
"MW:2>>>>black ops, simply because treyarch's engine's are terrible. thanks to I.D. the engine in MW:1&2 feels amazing."
^This.

G

"MW:2>>>>black ops, simply because treyarch's engine's are terrible. thanks to I.D. the engine in MW:1&2 feels amazing."

Modern Warfare 2 uses the same engine as Black Ops. As does Modern Warfare 1, as does World At War. They all use the same engine, but have different modifications. And id Software had nothing to do with MW1 & 2 - they were made by Infinity Ward.

Modern Combat does exist on 360 in the form of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. Maybe that's where the confusion came in?

G

cod1,2 used some sort of id engine back in the old days. not today.

G

Modern Combat 2 is like the best game ever, where have you people been? Not quite as good as Mortal Warfare but definitely better than Battle Ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.