Microsoft Will Allow Indies to Self-Publish on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Watching the BS between MSFT and Sony, feels like I'm watching AT&T and Verizon. One won't lift a finger to do something for consumers until they are forced to by either outside influence or their competitor. It stinks. Go OUYA. Go SteamBox.

catfishtx

Honorable
May 15, 2012
You think they would have debated this stuff internally before taking to the stage at E3. Haven't they reversed almost all of their policies since then? I wish they would get rid of the Kinect requirement while they are changing their mind on stuff.

fatboytyler

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
Microsoft is finally realizing they screwed up a lot with the Xbox One. They have 180'd nearly every policy (As Avus pointed out perfectly) that they originally had because they realized that the consumers hated them for it. The damage is already done though...

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Dark_knight33, screw the Steambix, I already have one - it's called a PC and Greenlight already does what these consoles are trumpeting - kudos to the console industry for trying to keep up but maybe they should innovate instead of trying to find more exotic ways to copy things Steam has been doing better for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.