Microsoft's E3 Reveal ''Bigger than Natal''

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfoo2324

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
My predictions: Xbox 360 Slim (aka Weight Watchers version) bundled with Natal for $300 and some FPS with Natal technology. I won't get either one. Halo: Reach is all I need.

awood28211

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2007
I just want the natal demo where the girl talked to the little boy...instead can they swap the real life girl into the scene and remove the boy completely? ;)

G

I'm guessing Halo: Reach is going to get a 3D && Natal compatibility announcement.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
I'm sorry, but every time Microsoft says they have a "Big" OR "Bigger" announcement it's always lackluster and they have to use a new term to up the ante so everyone pays attention. I hope it is something actually interesting and not just from Microsoft's perspective, because Project Natal wasn't up to many folks expectations trying to add the "Wii" factor to the 360.

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Haha haha hahah ... maybe they have Dance Dance Revolution 15 in 3D ... is this a joke article? Why Microsoft continues to pursue games platforms when they dropped their software game divisions is beyond me?? Are they trying to find more ways to lose money??

I still think the best Microsoft game is "Beat sense into Ballmer" in 3D! Of course I was never able to win and I kept getting drowned in Chicken Vindaloo sauce that sperts out his bung hole. I just couldn't get his IQ score any higher than a 8 year old. I must find that secret Ballmer weapon.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
I honestly think its going to be a handheld gaming device. Nintendo and Sony are both floundering, and this would be a good time for MS to try to do this.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
They are announcing a new Console. The PC360. It will usher in a new age of console usability, multimedia features, and give developers the support they need to make stunning games.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
Natal wasn't that big of a deal, so I'm not expecting anything significant. WAIT, I got an idea! Why don't you release the Zune HD in Canada you assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.