Minimalist Digital Watch is a 4cm Square

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
Interesting. I have to disagree with you, Rico. Being old enough to remember, I think Sputnik is a good name. It evokes the time when that was the first man-made satellite orbiting earth. I remember being outside at night, watching the sky to see it - and I remember the first time I saw it. For some, the name carries an old promise of the future, so it gets some nostalgia points.

agnickolov

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2006
Well, the name means companion for those that don't know Russian. I don't know if it's imaginative or not, but the name is definitely apt...

lightbulbsocket

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
I'm not a "watch guy" but if it didn't feel to bulky I'd probably wear one. I think the Q-time watch on their website would be way cooler (if it works) though.

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Kinda retro looking... and ugly as sin. It's not exactly cutting edge, so I'm not quite sure where the "technology" part of the article is. Is there a USB drive tucked away in that monstrosity that we can't see in the pics?

misry

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
[citation][nom]pei-chen[/nom]The 60s' called and they want their technology back.[/citation]

You're thinking `70's and it was LED's that you had to push a button on. It weighed .3 pounds and battery life was measured in the number of times the output was viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SaidF Streaming Video & TVs 4
sitansudas Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1