Solved! Mircrosoft windows 2000 XP

patty_67

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
:cry: I have a compaq prsesio and I have been up most of the niite tryin to get it to at least open my browser to check my email. but either it is way too old or I haven't been doing somthing it just take way too long after a click. then on my desktop one I downloaded a winmaxminizer and now I have half a screen.Help :

Solution
What do you mean half a screen?

You should reboot your computer into safe mode, and then choose start>run and type msconfig. This utility will allow you to change what starts when your computer starts, and can decrease the time you spend waiting for windows to load stuff when you first boot.

Uninstall unecessary programs or things you don't use anymore. How much memory do you have? How much hard disk space do you have left?

frozenlead

Distinguished
What do you mean half a screen?

You should reboot your computer into safe mode, and then choose start>run and type msconfig. This utility will allow you to change what starts when your computer starts, and can decrease the time you spend waiting for windows to load stuff when you first boot.

Uninstall unecessary programs or things you don't use anymore. How much memory do you have? How much hard disk space do you have left?

Solution