Missing sd card

rirotravian

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017
I have a S6 edge. When I try to download from the internet it gives me an error "download failed due to missing sd card"
As far as I know I don't have an sd card (not removable)
This problem only started yesterday. Had the phone for a year now.

Can you please help?

Solution
Try closing your browser and restarting the phone. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then you may need to go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Locate "Chrome" (if that is the browser you are using) and then tap "Clear Data". NOTE: This will remove anything you have in "Chrome", so if there is something you want to save, I suggest saving it outside the app before doing the "Clear Data". Once you have done it, restart the phone. If this doens't work, try uninstalling "Chrome" reboot the phone and then reinstall it.
Try closing your browser and restarting the phone. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then you may need to go into "Settings" and then "Apps". Locate "Chrome" (if that is the browser you are using) and then tap "Clear Data". NOTE: This will remove anything you have in "Chrome", so if there is something you want to save, I suggest saving it outside the app before doing the "Clear Data". Once you have done it, restart the phone. If this doens't work, try uninstalling "Chrome" reboot the phone and then reinstall it.

Solution

rirotravian

Prominent
Oct 28, 2017