Miyamoto: New Mario Will Kick Your Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
I know this is going to get thumbed down but seriously

Miyamoto: what happened to your innovations like Mario 64, Star Fox, and Zelda?

You just keep recycling the same old crap: Mario 2D side-scroller for the 50th time.

tektek

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2006
The Wii was made to bring Fun back into games... while PS3-XBOX were for eyecandy full of graphics... does this mean you sold out or ran out of ideas... how old is mario btw? those damn mushrooms must have grown near the river of youth!

indigoataxia

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2008
[citation][nom]doomtomb[/nom]I know this is going to get thumbed down but seriouslyMiyamoto: what happened to your innovations like Mario 64, Star Fox, and Zelda?You just keep recycling the same old crap: Mario 2D side-scroller for the 50th time.[/citation]

Miyamoto has and will always be "the man" and so is 2D side scrolling Mario! Not everything is about awesome graphics.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]doomtomb[/nom]I know this is going to get thumbed down but seriouslyMiyamoto: what happened to your innovations like Mario 64, Star Fox, and Zelda?You just keep recycling the same old crap: Mario 2D side-scroller for the 50th time.[/citation]
You just listed 3 of the best games of their era.
Too bad.

Though I do like the idea of added difficulty.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Mario games usually aren't difficult, but if Miyamoto has been getting ideas from Kaizo Mario/Impossible Mario, then we're in for a world of hurt...

Thurin

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2008
jumping fire pits in 3D using a quirky over-the-shoulder camera is way more harder than performing the same stunt in a side-scrolling, 2D world.

"Way more harder" err really?

No offense intended, but you might want to proofread your articles, or have them proofread before you publish them.

On topic:
Looking forward to the new mario, this will allow us all to play together instead of having a third person watch or swapping controllers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.