Solved! Mobility HD5470 troubles

VultureX

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
Hello everyone,

This week I've purchased my new MSI CX620** featuring an HD5470 which should support DX11.* This is my first ATI card ever. (apart from a prehistoric one)

I have a few questions:
- How can I see my driver version? If I go to the information centre, on the graphic software tab; It only shows all kinds of long weird numbers.
The device manager reports driver version 8.682.1.0, is this the correct number and the latest version?

- How can I update my drivers? If I go to the ATI website and select my graphics card from my manufacturer, I am directed to the MSI support site, but they don't have ANY form of drivers online, not even the version I have istalled now.

- Why can't I execute DX11 applications? The DirectCompute benchmark only lets me select DX10.1, the Call of Pripyat benchmark does not let me select Tesselation, Dirt 2 does not let me select high post processing.

- Why can't I change the color settings like gamma, brightness and contrast? They are all greyed out..

*http://www.amd.com/UK/PRODUCTS/NOTEBOOK/GRAPHICS/ATI-MOBILITY-HD-5400/Pages/hd-5470-specs.aspx
** Netbook specs:
Core i3-330M
Ati Radeon HD5470
4GB DDR3

If you have any answer or thought, even if you cover only half a question, please post.

Thanks.

Solution
Install complete pacage of direct x11 to ur system for direct applications
for gamma controls reset ur graphic card settings and reinstall them

tehn its done

hackergokul

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
Install complete pacage of direct x11 to ur system for direct applications
for gamma controls reset ur graphic card settings and reinstall them

tehn its done

Solution