Mod-God Ben Heck Builds Robot Suitcase That Follows You

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosen380

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Maybe some beeps when it is more than like 10 feet out so you know, without looking, to slow down...

I'd imagine that if the airport was really busy, that it would be running into other people and obstacles, no? I suppose it can have some sensors like the Roomba for that...

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
I would really like to see The Luggage from Discworld. Besides follwing you it would attack anyone in defense of its owner. Imagine TSA giving you a pat down them. :)

jamie_1318

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010
[citation][nom]gokanis[/nom]I would really like to see The Luggage from Discworld. Besides follwing you it would attack anyone in defense of its owner. Imagine TSA giving you a pat down them.[/citation]

The sapient pearwood luggage! That thing was so funny. Discworld is hilarious.

JoeMomma

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
Speaking of luggage carrying you. I just remembered a few years back when I was going to California on vacation, my 6 year old niece wanted to go with me. She climbed into my huge suitcase to stow away. I pretended I didn't notice and zipped her up inside and dragged it down the stairs.

Uh...She kinda freaked out.
Sorry you have such a cruel uncle, Taylor.

frombehind

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
[citation][nom]sporkimus[/nom]I want my luggage to carry me.[/citation]

some people.... [facepalm]

In some cases, the size of the motor to be able to do that... will BE the luggage :D

G

Leave it around TSA too long and you could come back to find it, wheels gone, and proped up on 4 neetly arranged leggo blocks! sans valuables and eletronic components!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.