Modern Combat 3 Leads Mobile Into Professional Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
[citation]KPR (Korea, Pakistan and Russia) declared war on the United States and has invaded American soil, nuking Chicago[/citation]

commence eyeroll

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]magicandy[/nom][citation]KPR (Korea, Pakistan and Russia) declared war on the United States and has invaded American soil, nuking Chicago[/citation]commence eyeroll[/citation]
i don't know the story or anything, but putting Russia and Pakistan together is a bit lame. They've not been allies historically.

:p

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
KPR (Korea, Pakistan and Russia) declared war on the United States and has invaded American soil, nuking Chicago in its initial attack.

All three of those nations make no sense, and two of them don't even have the capabilities of being a threat to our soil in a invasion sense. The nuke part is even worse as if that happened we would just respond back with nukes, we wouldn't just remain unresponsive or use conventional warfare if attacked on the nuclear level. Ground troops at this point do not even become a factor in the conflict.

These games have become nothing but a joke at this point.

spookie

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]All three of those nations make no sense, and two of them don't even have the capabilities of being a threat to our soil in a invasion sense. The nuke part is even worse as if that happened we would just respond back with nukes, we wouldn't just remain unresponsive or use conventional warfare if attacked on the nuclear level. Ground troops at this point do not even become a factor in the conflict.These games have become nothing but a joke at this point.[/citation]

Two of them? It depends en which Korea they are referring to

bigdog44

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
[citation][nom]NuclearShadow[/nom]All three of those nations make no sense, and two of them don't even have the capabilities of being a threat to our soil in a invasion sense. The nuke part is even worse as if that happened we would just respond back with nukes, we wouldn't just remain unresponsive or use conventional warfare if attacked on the nuclear level. Ground troops at this point do not even become a factor in the conflict.These games have become nothing but a joke at this point.[/citation]

Wow...I never expected to see the U.S. Secretary of Defense commenting on a TH forum.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]spookie[/nom]Two of them? It depends en which Korea they are referring to[/citation]

I don't think either Korea is a threat to the US to be honest.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]I don't think either Korea is a threat to the US to be honest.[/citation]
I guess you never saw Team America World Police...

Status
Not open for further replies.