Modern Warfare 2 Ad Shows Mapathy Sufferers

Status
Not open for further replies.

XD_dued

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
I must agree, $15 is quite ridiculous...yet people will still buy it... -_______-. Honestly I don't think MW is that good, just way over hyped.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
i will buy it and play it, because 90% of the one hundred friends at my school play it. And quite frankly, its fun to play :) no over hype if you ask me. however, i do want to try the new battlefield..even though the first bad company was an epic failure

JD13

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Modern Warfare 2 "Stimulus" Pack only helps MS & Infinity Ward & their slumping sales. Is it an actual download or just more hidden content on the disc that you already own?

thejester420

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
why does crapbox get the maps first, its not as if its gonna make people switch from PS3 to crapbox360, good way to piss off half your customers IW/Activision

bdonedge

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
Also, is this just saying these will only be charged for xbox players?
I feel like a majority of the console games have to pay for map packs but most of the things on steam get free updates. Any other insight into this would be helpful.

pojih

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
I just feel like it goes against good customer service...

sure I paid 60$ for the game, 299 for the console, and 50 for an extra chargeable controller...

but does that mean I will then purchase extra maps (not any new piece of hardware I will get) for 15$?

sadly, yes.

This is because I have no choice, what will I do, not play MW2?!?!?

I just think its sad that I have to make this choice to play with my friends, the game already costs 60$, and they mad HOW MUCH in the first FEW WEEKS of the game being released, on game sales alone?

If I hadn't bought the 360, and the game already, I would laugh like most of you, unfortunately, I did.

wtf

G

lol console noobs only have themselves to blame, k thanks noobs for paying for DLC content in the 1st place! k thanks!

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Ridiculously overpriced. Anyone who buys this is a moron. Simple as that. $60 core game was enough to swallow already. Sacking the people who made the game the success it is doesn't help either. I don't even care about the PC version complaints, this is BS for anyone no matter what system they play or what they think of the core game.

I'm not too crazy about Bad Company 2 either. It has a lot of elements I like, but still isn't as good or deep as Battlefield 2. I'd rather just see Battlefield 2 with upgraded graphics, destructible environments, and a deeper ranking/unlock system.

xizel

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
For me im a little disapointed with BF because there are nos servers in my country and the best ping iv gotten was 120 :(

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Come on Crapbox 360 fanboy kids, give them your money like good little trolls and don't forget to give MS their play online subscription cash too..

Status
Not open for further replies.