Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Map Pack Also $15

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LATTEH

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
another 15 dollars? you know i could probably buy a way better game on steam for 15 dollars or get 2 games 1 for 10 and 1 for 5.... not worth it at all

Pro Llama

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
Agreed there is defiantly no reason that it should be $15. I normally buy the map packs but I don’t think I’m going to get this one because I’m tired of being raped by their prices.

sonnywoj

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2009
no ones gonna fucking buy it, instead of giving you all the options to choose what fucking gameplay you want you have to play those maps on a randomized game setting. and mw2 didnt realize a lot of there gameplays suck ballz.

itadakimasu

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
wow...

are you kidding me? Another $15 map pack? I didn't buy stimulus package and I'm not going to buy this one.

I bought MW2 for $30-35 from ZZF and have no plans on putting any more money into it. These maps should have been included from the get go.

bdonedge

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
I didn't buy the first one because DLC's should not cost 15 dollars. That is half the cost of an expansion and I don't see 5 maps being anywhere near worth the money. I really am confused at who they think they are, with shoving out another map pack like this for 15 dollars.
This is wrong, and I honest to Christ, hope they get sued for everything they are worth from their former employees.

Hilarion

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2008
And there will be people to easily parted from their hard earned dollars feeding the shill of Activision to purchase this crap.

slaphappy

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
Last map pack I ever bought for a game was Battlefiend 2 special forces and Armored fury. With that you got like 6 new maps, new vehicles, new weapons, and new tactics like the ability to use a grappling hook to scale building walls and stuff. THAT was a map pack, and it only cost $20 I think. But, 3 new maps and 2 old ones? Likely scrapped together from the cutting room floor during development? Wow, some people are suckers.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]micky_lund[/nom]yeah..the hacking is INTENSE..so annoyingalso, the game cost me $45aud, and the map packs are going to cost another $40, thats if i buy them....somehow, i dont think i am[/citation]

Buy BFBC2 and be done with it!

G

Fuck you Activision.... UDS 30.00 for 2 map packs is insane... you can "stimulus" your ass with your map packs and your prices.

De La NoChe

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
Man! I dont want to pay another 15!! :( Well that sucks. I understand most PC Gamers dont endorse this game because of no dedicated servers and I agree. But the game is sooo damn good and addictive (multiplayer)! Especially if you use EYEFINITY TECHNOLOGY to spread the Field of View (FOV) in game its a different game. Then again every game is different with 3 23 inch Acers using ATI's eyefinity to get huge FOV! Check out my channel on youtube/delanoche21 to see how it looks in-game. I should have a knife throwing montage done by tomorrow. Im just finishing the editing.

check it! www.youtube.com/delanoche21

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
This $15 will not be standard, it will just mar their names. Map packs should be free... ok if it contains 20 NEW maps (not recycled), then it should be $5. FUCK with 3 new map maps for $15. Greedy shits I hope they die (truly do).

officeguy

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
I like it MW2 and I will buy the map pack for $15. They are all new to me since I didn't have the PS2 back then. Sorry you kids have to ask mommy or dady for $15 for this. That is why you are complaining. Prices are going to up in the future. Enjoy this why you can!!!

G

This game rocks....the best out there. Big deal if they charge for some new maps...bring them on. I will gladly buy them. I loved Vacant and Strike and am glad they are bringing them back.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
5$ per map + cutting the mod community out of the game = $$$

Thats the new formula...

It would have never flown in the past with PC gamers, so now they are using consoles to build the new status quo instead.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]I don't understand why they only do the xbox first. If it is an entire game I can understand, as a marketing strategy, but if you buy this you already have the game on a platform.[/citation]
They have a contract with Microsoft to release all DLCs for the game a month before the rest of the systems. Something tells me a lot of money was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS