monitor dead after cleaning laptop

buhuehue

Prominent
Apr 14, 2017
sorry for my bad english and if this in wrong section

my laptop is toshiba satellite
the lamp is on, i can hear the fan sound and the monitor is complete dead not just a backlight. not working on external monitor
already tried to unplug the battery and push the power button for 1 min,but still not working
is it because of this connector?
http://m.imgur.com/a/uz1RO
uz1RO

i dont know function of that connector

in the second pict it shows that the connector is missing 1 gold/ copper,is it normally like that or its because i accidentally damage the connector?
is that damaged connector the cause of my dead monitor?

Solution
It may just be a pin left out on purpose. No way to know exactly what the issue here, only thing we can know is that if it was working before you opened the system, you either did not connect something properly or you damaged something. If it does not work on an external monitor that is not a good sign, usually means something more than just a bad screen connection.
It may just be a pin left out on purpose. No way to know exactly what the issue here, only thing we can know is that if it was working before you opened the system, you either did not connect something properly or you damaged something. If it does not work on an external monitor that is not a good sign, usually means something more than just a bad screen connection.

Solution