Moto Details Smartphones to Receive Jelly Bean Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru_urug

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]applegetsmelaid[/nom]I'll get a new phone when Cinnamon Toast Crunch is released.[/citation]

unlikely, since they go alphabetically with the android version naming convention. C was Cupcake so its gonna be a long wait till they come back to C (if they ever do)

MasterMace

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010
Motorola is awful. They sign onto the Android Update Alliance, to provide updates for 18 months from the release of their phone, on May 10th, 2011. They had just released the Atrix 4G on February 22, 2011. Ice Cream Sandwich comes out 6 months later, on November 14th, 2011.

1 Year Later, this buffoon tells us to piss off, we're not getting an update.

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I had the original Motorola Xoom and got so tired of waiting for the ICS update I gave it to my best mate and bought a Nexus 7!

Ironically the update came out 2 weeks later (damn you). Now I'm stuck with a slow, glitchy device with an aspect ratio only fit for video (which can hardly play 720p YouTube videos), and a screen so small I've had to buy glasses!

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]danwat1234[/nom]What about the Galaxy S3 in the USA?[/citation]

What about it? Last I checked it's a Samsung phone and most carriers already have it updated to JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.