Moto G charger ?

Daavtec

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
Hello,

I bought a Moto G last month and everything is fine, i 'am happy with the device. I have just one concern about charging the Moto G. The phone didn't come with a charger and Motorola said that is to keep the price low. When i charge the phone it will easily take 2/2.5 hours to be fully charged. Is this normal? I had before a Sony xperia Z so i am using this charger. The Sony xperia did a full charge in around a hour, as well for my friend which owns a Nexus 4. Could this be that i have a wrong charger, or is this normal for the Moto G? The charger that i use does have 5.0 V DC / 1500 mA output.
Can some one tell me if this is save and what the average charge time is for the Moto G.

Thank you very very much!

josephjdm90

Estimable
Feb 25, 2014
Hi
I have the same phone i just bought it yesterday and i guess its normal for this phone to take 2/12 hours mines took almost 3 hours to fully charged! But its a great phone. Does your battery last long ?

Daavtec

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014

This might be a very very late reaction but yes, i turned on ART as run time and my phone last great for what it is. I had high end phones which had the same or even less. My phone goes easily 24 hours most of the time i have got 1day 10 or 20 hours it depends my "record" is 3days and 14hours. I am very happy with this phone :).