Solved! Moto X play

Dec 13, 2018
My Motorola x play with damage motherboard but phone shows the charging indicater display also damage how I can get my phone data

Solution
If you are talking about files from the phone that is damaged, you won't be able to. If those files are saved in some backup like cloud storage like Google Photos, Google Drive or if you backed it up to a computer, if they are on an SD card, then you can get the files.

Files that are on the local storage of a phone with a bad system board are gone, unless you pay some place to get it out, which is likely to cost you hundreds of dollars.
If you are talking about files from the phone that is damaged, you won't be able to. If those files are saved in some backup like cloud storage like Google Photos, Google Drive or if you backed it up to a computer, if they are on an SD card, then you can get the files.

Files that are on the local storage of a phone with a bad system board are gone, unless you pay some place to get it out, which is likely to cost you hundreds of dollars.

Solution