Motorola DROID Mini, DROID 2 Spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky jedi

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
Hum, with phones more than just about any other tech, just as you are about to get something new, a bigger and better brother is waiting around the corner in a month or two...

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]Sneaky Jedi[/nom]Hum, with phones more than just about any other tech, just as you are about to get something new, a bigger and better brother is waiting around the corner in a month or two...[/citation]

Unless you bought an iPhone 4...there will never be anything better...

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Ok, DROID, DROID Incredible, DROID X, then DROID2, all within a year? Verizon is confusing the market place. They need to take a breather, give the market 6 months, then release a phone that is a great improvement over the last, not an incremental improvement. I mean, with 2-year contracts, who even has the opportunity to buy all these phones? Individual phone model sales would improve if they didn't release the next best phone 3-months into a 24-month contract.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]HalJordan[/nom]Unless you bought an iPhone 4...there will never be anything better...[/citation]

I am pretty sure you are being sarcastic, However you forget the iphone 4 will be redone around September. They are supposed to fix the reception issue. So wouldn't that phone be better than the first iphone 4? Therefor nullifying you whole argument.

CTT

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2009
[citation][nom]tokenz[/nom]I am pretty sure you are being sarcastic, However you forget the iphone 4 will be redone around September. They are supposed to fix the reception issue. So wouldn't that phone be better than the first iphone 4? Therefor nullifying you whole argument.[/citation]

No, Apple said it will never get any better, so I should just buy now.

hillarymakesmecry

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
The reaon they want the locked bootloader is so you idiots won't load up froyo way before it's release and complain about compatibility. And so you won't overclock it to 1.1 ghz and whine to motorola about how it overheated and broke. That's all a customer service issue though.

I still think they ought to leave the phones unlocked. IF I want to screw up something I paid $500 for it should be my on perogative.

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
[citation][nom]ksampanna[/nom]$599? WTF? could buy a nice pc[/citation]

But wouldn't you look silly with a PC plastered to the side of your face :).

Status
Not open for further replies.