Motorola's Droid 4 May Infilterate Verizon Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
Sorry Verizon, when my smartphone dies, I'm dropping you like a hot potato. I really don't need the ability to check my email while I'm riding in my car from home to work and back again. It's simply not worth what you're charging me, not by a long shot. I have better things to spend my money on.

sporkimus

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
I've been patiently waiting for this phone to release. Was hoping for it to release today (2/2) but apparently I'm forced to wait yet another week. Damn it Verizon, just release the phone already!!!

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
"Motorola has created its coolest Droid (vanilla) smartphone"
Does this mean no Blur on it? Plain vanilla Android ROM? That would be great.
Or it could mean the OP is just throwing some words out there without paying attention (see the Honeycomb confusion).

G

Anyone have info on the screen? The info on DroidDoes is very vague "4inch qHD" does not say if it is TFT or Super Amoled.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]mrlumbergh[/nom]Anyone have info on the screen? The info on DroidDoes is very vague "4inch qHD" does not say if it is TFT or Super Amoled.[/citation]
It's unknown. On Moto's website trying to search the specs leads to an error "sorry, we could not find that page".

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]"Motorola has created its coolest Droid (vanilla) smartphone"Does this mean no Blur on it? Plain vanilla Android ROM? That would be great.Or it could mean the OP is just throwing some words out there without paying attention (see the Honeycomb confusion).[/citation]
In case you're wondering what Honeycomb confusion, see that the OP has edited this article and deleted a message pointing to that. However, he has not edited the first article, the one the link points to. That still states "Honeycomb".
I am being a bit anal about this because there should be an edit button available for all the posters on the forum, not just for the OP; he can fix his errors, but the messages that point to these errors can not be edited by the people who posted them.
If you're interested, look for the original article, before that is fixed as well (and maybe this post deleted). Kevin should at least acknowledge his repeat "felony" and the fact that he deleted the comments after he fixed his mistakes.

G

It was never scheduled for a Feb 2nd launch, that was crap, like Feb 10th is probably crap. Its comes out when it comes out. The speculation is freuqently wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.