Mozilla To Ship Firefox 4 On March 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

znegval

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
My FF4RC loses focus on the "Find" box after a few seconds. Pretty annoying. I reported this problem but wonder if it's really a Firefox bug or if the problem is in my computer. Anyone else having this problem?

Zeh

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2010
My Firefox 4 RC is running great. Only trouble seems to be that instead of starting up on my home page, it sometimes - randomly - opens the last website I was looking. So I'm always confused if I changed my home page by mistake or something.

mayankleoboy1

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
[citation][nom]Zeh[/nom]My Firefox 4 RC is running great. Only trouble seems to be that instead of starting up on my home page, it sometimes - randomly - opens the last website I was looking. So I'm always confused if I changed my home page by mistake or something.[/citation]

happens to me too.
the the menu transparency and text labels with win7 aero looks blurred and unfocussed.

TheViper

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
With FireFox 5 expected by June...why even bother with FireFox 4 at this point?

May as well simply utilize the remaining weeks to stabilize 5 and give add-on developers that much warning time to prepare their add-ons for up dating.

G

"Only one major (Java) bug has been found, ..."

You must mean javascript.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Zeh[/nom]My Firefox 4 RC is running great. Only trouble seems to be that instead of starting up on my home page, it sometimes - randomly - opens the last website I was looking. So I'm always confused if I changed my home page by mistake or something.[/citation]
What i noticed after one update was that when I closed FF, it no longer asked me if I wanted to keep my open web pages the next time I loaded FF or if I wanted to start at my homepage the next time it loaded.. I thought maybe I checked that box one day to not ask me again.. I cant figure out how to get it to prompt me again, but I did find the place you can choose what you want in the settings.. I have it set so that it only opens my last webpages... If I want to go to my homepage when I open it next time, I need to be there when I close it.. Im sure theres a way to fix it but Im lazy..

candrwhite

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
"Mozilla To Ship Firefox 4 On March 22"

Where exactly are they shipping it to? Are they printing annoying AOL type CD's that magically show up in our mailboxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.