MSİ GE60 Wireless Bluetooth SCM Not Working

tgr1907

Estimable
Jan 1, 2015
Hi, guys.My laptop's wireless suddenly stopped working.Also my bluetooth and FN buttons are disabled.While this happened I was online than connection got lost.I restarted my computer and there were no sign of WiFi.Than I formatted my laptop and still nothing.Now I am going to describe you this situation with photos to explain better.I would really appreciate if you can help me.Thanks by now.

yAVRpa.jpg

6lm8vW.jpg

W6bEpL.jpg

31APl4.jpg

RbQBpj.jpg

Solution

Unfortunatley if you already tried reinstalling the OS, aren't willing to open it or send it back, there isn't much you can do.

armapker

Distinguished
May 19, 2012
If you already tried reformatting the PC, I would go ahead and make the assumption that it is hardware related. First, I would try opening the back cover of the laptop and removing the Wi-Fi card. (It looks like this: http://www.insidemylaptop.com/images/HP-Pavilion-dm4-base/disassemble-laptop-06.jpg). Remove the two connected cords, unscrew the card, remove it, dust the connectors off using compressed air (do this to the port as well). Then place the card back inside, remembering to re-attach the cords. If this does not work your Wi-Fi card is probably broken and needs to be replaced.

tgr1907

Estimable
Jan 1, 2015
I bought my laptop a few months ago so may the guarantee will broke if I open it.Is there any other solution you may suggest?Thanks for the answer by the way.

tgr1907

Estimable
Jan 1, 2015
I am studying at another city right now and warrenty center is at my hometown.I can't go there and cannot send it because I need it now.I would like to solve this myself if possible.

armapker

Distinguished
May 19, 2012

Unfortunatley if you already tried reinstalling the OS, aren't willing to open it or send it back, there isn't much you can do.

Solution