MS: Free Windows Phones for Disgruntled Android Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuka

Distinguished
May 3, 2007
Hope this doesn't turn against them... It's very arrogant to do this kind of publicity/stunt.

Oh well, let's see how this turns out.

Cheers!

bluekoala

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2008
I'm willing to bet 10$ that percentage wise there will be more disgruntled windows phone users.
That if there will be windows phone users other than the ones who win a phone from this contest.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]pythy[/nom]Does the offer apply for disgrunted iOS users?[/citation]

What ever do you mean? There's nothing wrong with iOS devices; they just work.
*poker face*

bebangs

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
post some "arrow to the knee" jokes on his post. you might win wp7. profit!

i used to have an android phone, then i took an arrow to the knee. Now, im just hoping to win free WP7.

G

Wonder what they gave Androids users on Verizon, seeing how they cant get a WP7 phone worth a dam on big red.

laxduck26

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2011
I think it's quite a smart marketing move. I know many people who go straight to the iPhone when they get sick of putting up with Android because they think the iPhone is the only other option. This is a way for them to capture some of those people looking to move away from Android.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
Honestly their WP7 is great. They just didnt market properly or they got into it late. And from what i see, Nokia models seem to be inferior in hardware to whats coming from other companies.

So they are not in a good shape hardware wise. I hope, Samsung and HTC boost WP7 and W8 devices.

phamhlam

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
Just look at the product reviews of most...maybe all windows phone on the 4 nation carriers. They get mostly 5 star reviews from hundreds of people. They are great phones once you give them a try but there are still a few sour folks who might need something from Android or iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.