MSFT Zune to Act As Windows Phone Sync Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulx

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
This is a sensible thin to do. I can only wish other Xbox service providers (such as Last FM) would drop the ridiculous region restrictions as well.

Poisoner

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
heh, the Zune program sucks ball sack. My wife has a Zune and its a nice device, but the fancy program that comes with it is a pain in the backside. Give my iTunes and its "spreadsheet" any day of the week. Function before style.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
need any more proof its an iphone clone?

except the software doesn't work on macs I think.

so they've managed to be even more restrictive! GW!

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
How can something that's better than an iphone be an iphone clone?

Also, the Zune software is SO MUCH better than Itunes. You can't even compare. Go look at any review on the net for conversion, transfer, and load times. Zune software isn't perfect, but it's in a completely different class.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
I've been looking at getting a Zune HD for a little while now, but what keeps me from getting one is the lack of application support from Microsoft, and it seems there's probably an HD2 just around the corner.

I wish they'd send out a concrete idea of what's going to happen to the Zune HD. It's a very powerful little handheld, just doesn't get the attention it deserves.

And I don't WANT a phone, thank you.

lipoly

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
Zune is pretty sweet and I used to have a zune pass until they yanked the ability to re-download previously purchased songs. I depended on that for backups until they decided to (w/o notice) stop allowing that. I'm now stuck w/o the majority of songs I paid for...not a very cool thing to do.

endif

Distinguished
May 19, 2009
[citation][nom]lipoly[/nom]Zune is pretty sweet and I used to have a zune pass until they yanked the ability to re-download previously purchased songs. I depended on that for backups until they decided to (w/o notice) stop allowing that. I'm now stuck w/o the majority of songs I paid for...not a very cool thing to do.[/citation]

The zune store ties all of that information to your zune account. If you sign into the original account you will have all of your stuff. It's not like its rocket science.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
the ten people with zunes outside the us will be stoked! >_<

i kid i kid it sa good product with a good service m$ just needs to advertise it more its so much better than overdone ipods

Status
Not open for further replies.