MSI GS73VR 7RF Stealth Pro screen

Mhmdhsyn

Commendable
Jun 19, 2016
Hello guys i was going to buy a new laptop but i noticed that GS73VR has TN screen i had Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 it was really bad i hated it becuse of screen do you think this laptop with this screen is good for me?

Solution
"i noticed that GS73VR has TN screen"
You sure about that?
It says IPS on the specs.
It also shows multiple screen options.

This is what PC Mag said about that laptop.. prep yourself it's not pretty...
"It looks good on paper. But look a little closer, and you'll find some significant negatives that far outweigh the positives, beginning with its build quality, which feels flimsy and flexes all over. Then there's the fact that its graphics card, generally seen in much less expensive laptops, lacks the power to take advantage of the big 17-inch 4K screen for gaming. Ultimately, we can't recommend this system, and would point those looking for a midrange gaming laptop toward alternatives like the less expensive, but more powerful HP Omen...

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
"i noticed that GS73VR has TN screen"
You sure about that?
It says IPS on the specs.
It also shows multiple screen options.

This is what PC Mag said about that laptop.. prep yourself it's not pretty...
"It looks good on paper. But look a little closer, and you'll find some significant negatives that far outweigh the positives, beginning with its build quality, which feels flimsy and flexes all over. Then there's the fact that its graphics card, generally seen in much less expensive laptops, lacks the power to take advantage of the big 17-inch 4K screen for gaming. Ultimately, we can't recommend this system, and would point those looking for a midrange gaming laptop toward alternatives like the less expensive, but more powerful HP Omen 17$1,299.99 at HP, or the sleek Razer Blade $1,799.99"

So hopefully your getting an amazing deal on this and not paying retail price.

Solution