Multiple Drivers Not Working

maxni

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014
Hey guys I got a very serious issue..I reinstalled my windows 7 due to some reasons & now my wifi,Bluetooth,USB ports(all) are not working..I have installed all the drivers taken from HP's website.. But they are not working.. I have HP d15-002TX notebook..

Solution
Right-click the device(s) in the Device Manager that are having problems, then click "Uninstall." Once they're all removed simply restart the computer. When Windows comes back check the Device Manager and see if Windows was able to install them.

maxni

Estimable
Sep 3, 2014
After installing drivers for Wireless LAN and USB, it shows 'This program might not have installed corrrectly'
fir Bluetooth driver it shows a popup msg 'The dvice may not be present or could have been ejected/unplugged from the system. insert or Reinsert now'..

azguard4

Estimable
Aug 19, 2014
Try uninstalling them from the Device Manager and rebooting, see if Windows "correctly" finds the hardware again and try re-installing the HP drivers afterwards.

azguard4

Estimable
Aug 19, 2014
Right-click the device(s) in the Device Manager that are having problems, then click "Uninstall." Once they're all removed simply restart the computer. When Windows comes back check the Device Manager and see if Windows was able to install them.

Solution