Question Multipoint Bluetooth - priority issue

May 28, 2020
Hi guys, I have a Bose headset with microphone - I use it for calls on my phone and it works great. Working from home, I also want to connect it to my PC for WebEx/Skype etc. This works fine too.

Problem is though, that there seems to be a priority issue - when only connected to my pc, audio and microphone work fine - when I connect to my phone, it takes over the audio and microphone connection - as soon as I disconnect from my phone, my audio and microphone returns to the pc.

Any clues where the issue is here? Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, PC is running Windows 10, external bluetooth adapter (USB)

Thanks!!

May 28, 2020
So the bluetooth connection is active to both phone and PC - but microphone and headphones will only work with phone - as soon as I disconnect bluetooth to phone, both microphone and headphones are active on the PC connection.
What I was hoping for (and I thought the point of Multipoint bluetooth) is that I could flick between phone and pc connections without disconnecting one or the other

TRENDING THREADS