Music Album Art Duplication

amesner

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
I recently purchased the Droid Incredible 2 and I have 135 songs on it, about 95% of the songs have the picture from Skillets Awake album for their picture. I have tried going into the my music folder after mounting the phone as a hard drive on my computer and manually deleting all image files, have tried keeping all except the Skillet picture (to see if it would instead use a different picture as the default or fix the issue) Some of the artists music seems immune to this though for reasons unknown. For example all music by Lady Gaga has the correct album cover, as do adultswims unclassified album and Dream Evil. All other songs from 12 Stones to Yellowcard Avenue have Skillets Awake album cover for each of their songs. Any ideas on how to remedy this situation? My ultimate goal is to get it to have either no image other than the default music note or to have all the correct album covers showing for each song. Thanks for your help! :)

amesner

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
I dragged and dropped these songs from my computer, they all have .mp3 file extensions and all album art is jpeg format. How would I go about editing the id3 tags?

amesner

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
Nevermind, I found how to, for anyone else experiencing this issue or how edit ID3 tags, simply go into windows media player, right click on a song and select advanced tag editing

amesner

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
This has not solved the issue however, I instead chose to download Winamp for free and this way I can choose weather or not to have the album cover in my face or not