my Acer 4752g stock on Acer Logo..

Lanie Rose Nipas

Estimable
Mar 16, 2015
i have acer 4752g laptop win 7, core i3, nvdia 6300m, when i press power on the phoenix loading bar color blue in bottom right corner not moving on 100% that why i cannot go to bios or in main menu.

history:my hhd is 500g only i want to replace it a bigger storage. so i bought a defective laptop and get the 750g hard drive and put it to my laptop suddenly it beeps and beeps and beeps keep beeping til i force to shut off my laptop. i asking now what are possible problem of my laptop even i back the original 500g put in it still stock on logo

Solution
At this stage, talk to some one who can help hands on(The best buy guys). For as far as I know, it sounds like the mobo can't recognize it. A solid error information or state exactly what the beeps are (How many Short beeps and how many long beeps) could help us know what exactly the laptop tries to say since the beeps tells us what exactly is wrong.

planesman22

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015
At this stage, talk to some one who can help hands on(The best buy guys). For as far as I know, it sounds like the mobo can't recognize it. A solid error information or state exactly what the beeps are (How many Short beeps and how many long beeps) could help us know what exactly the laptop tries to say since the beeps tells us what exactly is wrong.

Solution